The Multi Computing Solution creates a state-of-the-art system for everyone to enjoy, at an affordable cost. A single PC can provide independent computing for a whole classroom, creating the most advanced and ideal environment for education.
In an education environment, less than 10% of the computing power of a PC is generally being utilised at any given time. Desktop Virtualisation Solutions is a system that can redistribute the remaining 90% of a PC’s resources to several users, simultaneously.
When connected to a single PC, Virtual desktop devices enable multiple users to fulfil their computing needs, enabling a perfect Virtual Computing Solution. In addition, the monitor organises a general PC as a host that enables each user to perform very quick virtual computing, as if they were directly using video files and applications on their own PC.
The implementation of this solution will enable you to increase the total number of PC’s available to your students whilst still reducing upgrade and maintenance costs. Also, the monitor is an ultra-low energy consumer compared to a standard PC and therefore can provide optimal computing for your students whilst reducing your energy consumption and carbon footprint.
Eco friendly because only 1 ‘brain’ required per 6 seats therefore less power is used. Easy to upgarde in the future – at a lower cost than a normal upgrade. Easy to maintain as software only needs installing on one machnie. Sam Rocke, ICT Coordinator, Kingsmead Primary School, Cheshire.
The Multi computing solution will considerably contribute to the College meeting its objectives of enhanced access to ICT for its students while reducing its carbon footprint. Furthermore, the IT support team, which is currently responsible for maintaining up to 1500 working computers each day, expects to see calls to Heldesk decline by around 70%. Martin Moore, Director of Systems and Planning, Waltham Forest College, London.
The college had a fixed budget to spend on increasing the number of PC’s without installing air conditioning. By using the Multi computing solution, we’ve boosed a room with 12 PC’s up to 24 workstations, 18 of which are ‘shared’. This meant we could avoid installing an air conditioning unit and complete the project for a significantly lesser amount. Carl Bradwell, Senior IT Technician, Westfield Sports College, Sheffield.